Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello March

Ok, it's the first day of March.  Almost spring.  Could it please, please start to act like it??  It's -14 this morning.  We have a good six inches of snow.  This has been the coldest, snowiest winter in about 15 years. I'm over it. So, I am going to reminisce.... Just to remind myself spring will eventually get here.



I took these last spring and summer.





Here at the farm or just down the road....
 




Mostly just as I wandered around my yard in my bare feet with a coffee cup in one hand and a camera in the other....







Or from the porch....







Sometimes I had to set the coffee cup down.....








Ahhhh.... I don't know about you, but I feel better.  Maybe I'll go lower all the window shades, crank up my heat, put on some capris and a tank top and pretend it's spring.



Bye for now,
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment