Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Somebody Needed to Write It

Since our Jury girl had her first litter of pups two weeks ago, I had been asked about a million questions about livestock guardian dogs.  I sometimes found myself "copy and pasting" answers to those questions to multiple people each day. I thought, these answers need to be available to folks who are interested in LGD's!

So I wrote a little book.  Somebody had to, might as well be me! It isn't an overly technical book, just information I had to share from personal experiences and the photos I have taken over the past four years. If you're looking for more of an encyclopedia, this isn't that book.  But for some fun facts and information, I'm your girl!

My book, "Life With Livestock Guardian Dogs" can be purchased as an e-book or a soft cover book.  The e-book is an instant download so you don't have to wait for the mail carrier!

Let me know what you think!

http://www.blurb.com/b/7387652-life-with-livestock-guardian-dogs



No comments:

Post a Comment