Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Fullness of Nothing

Sometimes there is a lot of substance to nothing.  Interior designers are always clearing out spaces just as often as they are adding to them.  In emptiness there can be peace.  One of the things I find most beautiful about where I live is the enormous emptiness.  While others might feel overwhelmed by it, I thrive here.  Wanna see what I mean?

This is the view to the West of the house.

This is what we see to the Northeast.

Looking directly North.
Behind Miss Gwynne is the pasture to the East.

Of course the Southern view is always impressive!
My little fleece covered friends live in my Southeastern view.  But you'll notice I don't have any human neighbors.
 
My grandparents love to come over in the evenings and just "porch sit".  We sit and revel in how beautiful it is and they love to watch the animals. I'm so thankful that I can share this part of their lives and enjoy the fullness of nothing with them.

Bye for now,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment