Monday, January 20, 2014

Just Wanted To Say "Hay"

 
Hay there!  I brought along my camera while my big boy and I did chores this afternoon.  There wasn't anything "special" going on.  Just another absolutely perfect, mid-January day in Montana.  But I though you might like to come along with me and enjoy the farm for a minute....
 

Skeeter wanted to be sure you had a good chuckle today....




Miss Ivy says hello.... Doesn't she have the most beautiful gold eyes?




Good ol' Rhett was thankful it was his day off....



The not-so-innocent, but innocent looking lambs were posing nicely for me today....



The big boy got to play mountain goat on the stop of the hay stack....

There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not aware how blessed we are to live this life.  Simple pleasures and beautiful things everywhere we look, no matter what we're doing.  Take a look around you right now.  I'll bet there's blessings everywhere....

Bye for now,
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment